** FREIGHT INSURANCE IS MANDATORY FOR ALL SOLAR PANELS **
- Ideal for maintaining batteries in Caravans, Motorhomes, 4WD’s & Boats.
- Prevents power drain caused by radio memories, clocks, alarms, on-board computers & battery self discharge. No more flat batteries!
- Extends your battery’s run time while in use.
- Amorphous solar cell technology, maintains the battery in peak condition, even in low light (cloudy) conditions.
- Smart control unit prevents solar discharge at night.
- Tough construction enabling the panel to withstand hailstones.
- Easy to use battery clips for direct battery connection (SPA400).
- Three convenient connection options (SPA900 only). Battery clips for direct battery connection, cigarette plug for vehicle connection and stripped leads for easy connection to terminal blocks such as solar controllers.
- Flashing ‘Blue’ LED shows when the solar panel is producing power (SPA900 only).
- Read the operating instructions before use.
- Lead Acid Batteries can be dangerous. Ensure no sparks or flames are present when working near batteries. Eye protection should be used.
- Make sure the solar panel is mounted securely or stowed while driving.
- For use with 12V lead acid batteries or 24V systems (two panels required).
- Follow all vehicle manufacturer’s instructions.
Click here to find out more information on different types of Solar Panels