** FREIGHT INSURANCE IS MANDATORY FOR ALL SOLAR PANELS **
- Ideal for maintaining the battery of an infrequently used vehicle.
- Prevents power drain caused by radio memories, clocks, alarms & on-board computers.
- Amorphous solar cell technology, maintains the battery in peak condition, even in low light (cloudy) conditions.
- Smart control unit prevents solar discharge at night.
- Easy to use controller plugs directly into your vehicle’s cigarette lighter socket.
- Flashing ‘Red’ LED shows when the solar panel is producing power.
- Can be used for direct battery connection with optional lead P/No. CLE1006 (sold separately).
- Read the operating instructions before use.
- Lead Acid Batteries can be dangerous. Ensure no sparks or flames are present when working near batteries. Eye protection should be used.
- Make sure the solar panel is mounted securely or stowed while driving.
- For use with 12V lead acid batteries only.
- Follow all vehicle manufacturer’s instructions.
Click here to find out more information on different types of Solar Panels