The new JBC038-11 from enecharger is a fully automatic quick charger designed for 1 to 16 Ni-MH AAA & AA cells .
Specially designed for rechargeable batteries used in digital and audio products. The JBC038-11 has the following features:
- Recharges 1 to 16 pcs of any mix* of AA and AAA batteries at a time.
- Powered by an external ANZ (SAA) approved AC switching mode adaptor with worldwide input (100 - 240VAC 50/60Hz)
- Includes 12V car lighter adaptor
- Each cell charges independently of the other
- 16 independent channels with individual LCD display for proper charge, discharge & trickle charge
- Intelligent microprocessor controlled
- With negative delta V cut-off function
- Refresh discharger function
- Temperature sensors to avoid battery damage caused by over-heating
- With mechanical & electrical protection against incorrect polarity
- Auto detects faulty and non-rechargeable batteries
- With maximum charging timer control for overcharge protection
- Charge rate - AA cells 500mA, AAA cells 250mA
- Discharge rate - 250mA
Battery capacity & charge times
- AAA 700mAh 4.0 hours
- AAA 900mAh 5.0 hours
- AA 1000mAh 2.75 hours
- AA 1600mAh 4.5 hours
- AA 2000mAh 5.5 hours
- AA 2300mAh 6.5 hours
- AA 2900mAh 8.0 hours
For a selection of NiMH (nickel metal hydride) batteries suitable for this charger please click here .
*Whilst this charger can charge any mix of NiMH AA/AAA batteries at the same time it is not recommended to use a mix of different batteries together in your battery powered equipment.
It is not recommended to charge cells below 700mAh on this charger. Use a lower output current charger for lower capacity cells.