USB powered 1-4 cell LiIon/NiMH battery charger with LCD display. Independent charging channels means you can simultaneously:
- Charge 10440, 14500, 14650, 16340, 17500, 17670, 18350, 18490, 18500, 18650, 18700, 22650, 25500, 26650, 32650 3.6V/3.7V LiIon batteries.
- and/or charge AAAA, AAA, AA, A, SC, C, D NiMH/NiCd batteries.
|Lithium Ion Batteries
||DC 5.0V 2.1A
||DC 5.0V 2.1A
|0.5A CC Current
||0.5A Pulse Charging Current
|1.0A CC Current
||1.0A Pulse Charging Current
- Input via included USB charging cable.
- Independent channels with high definition LCD screen displays charging current, battery voltage and capacity.
- Intelligently recognise / display/ charge NiMH and LiIon batteries at the same time.
- Intelligently identify input power and automatically adjust suitable charging method and charging current from 0.1A to 1.0A and max up to 0.5A*4 / 1.0A*2.
- Three stage charging: TC-CC-CV.
- Soft-start current and automatic shut off to avoid damaging batteries, with charge reactivation if cell voltage drops below 3.9V when cells are left in the charger to keep ready for use.
- 0V low battery activation.
- Automatically identifies faulty batteries - displayed as 'NULL' on the LCD screen.
- Overheat protection as well as effective heat dissipation design and fire resistant ABS shell construction.
- Reverse polarity protection and short circuit protection.
- LED red/green status indicators.
- 2 year warranty.
By discharging the battery and recharging again, the VC4 is capable of identifying the real capacity left in the battery to ±5%.
The VC4 comes with a USB charge cable. For power adaptor options, MI recommends:
- MK138C - 100-240VAC input 5VDC 2.1A USB output. Sold separately.
- NR-CC47USB-2000 - 12/24VDC input 5VDC 2A total USB output. Sold separately.