**PLEASE CALL US ON (02) 9534 5122 FOR STOCK AVAILABILITY**
The CBA IV PRO is a computerised battery analyser capable of scientifically and accurately analysing any type of battery from coin cells to automotive batteries. Calibrated and tested to accuracy levels of <1% Amp load, <0.5% Volts.
- True constant current battery capacity test with results graphically displayed, constant power testing supported with Extended software upgrade
- Discharge current is software and electronically regulated using a solid state switch and fan cooled electronic load
- Test any type of battery with presets for NiCd, NiMH, Lead Acid, LiIon, LiPo, Alkaline, Carbon Zinc, Mercury and other battery chemistries.
- Solar cell profiling capability - the ability to sweep the solar panel, by varying the load, to see how the panel reacts.
- Lower current testing capabilities - down to 10 mA
- Tests quickly at real world load conditions, up to 150 watts or 40 amps maximum, whichever is higher.
- High voltage testing at up to 55 volts; the equivalent of 1 to 38 NiCd or NiMH cells.
- Optional 500 watt and 1000 watt amplifiers.
- On-board computer performs accurate measurement with 12 bit effective resolution. Auto ranging for 2 current ranges and three voltages.
- Each CBA is individually calibrated with a computerized calibration system.
- Fail safe: automatic protection of temperature, current and power.
- Safety watchdog stops a discharge in the event of a computer crash.
- Discharge test current user selectable from 0 to 40 Amps
- Automatic voltage shut off at end of test using a software recommended or user selected safe discharge voltage
- Automatic over-temperature shut off at end of test at using a software recommended or user selected maximum temperature with optional external magnetic temperature sensor.
- User selected battery cell chemistry, number of cells and test current
- Software recommends safe tests based on user supplied battery information
- Automatic graph setup and scaling
- Measures and displays voltage, current, amp-hrs, watts and temperature (Requires optional temperature probe and extended software)
- Easy overlay comparisons of multiple graphs may be displayed saved and recalled
- Save, display and print battery test graphs and battery labels
- Plug and Play high speed USB interface, with easy to use and intuitive Windows® software supplied on CD ROM
- One model for all testing ranges.
- Maximum continuous discharge rate: 100 Watts
- Maximum limited term discharge rate with < 3500 ma-hour battery: 125 Watts
- Maximum limited term discharge rate with < 1000 ma-hour battery: 150 Watts
- 0-3 amp accuracy: typically better than ±10mA
- 3-40 amp accuracy: typically better than ±45mA
- 0-5 volt accuracy: typically better than ±0.005V
- 5-15 volt accuracy: typically better than ±0.01V
- 10-60 volt accuracy: typically better than ±0.05V
- Maximum operating voltage: 55 Volts (48 Volt Lead Acid Telecom supported)
- Maximum discharge rate: 40 amps (Battery dependent, 100 watt continuous)
- Minimum discharge voltage to maintain 30 amps: 0.9Volts (Battery dependent)
- Minimum Voltage for a 40 amp discharge: 2 volts at completion of test (Battery dependant)
- Minimum discharge rate: 0.01 Amps
- Residual current drain, battery connected while not in use: < 0.003 Amps @ 12V
- High performance micro controller with built in USB interface and 12 bit A/D conversion.
- USB powered; the CBA does not use the battery being tested to run the CBA or the fan.
- System ready and Test in progress LED indicators, viewable from across a room.
- CBA internal over temperature sensing and protection.
- Graph printing on any standard color or B&W printer.
- Battery test label printing on standard 05160 stick-on labels.
The CBA IV PRO comes with:
- CBA IV hardware
- 150mm pigtail adapter
- Standard version CBA software CD-ROM
- 1800mm USB Cable
- 40 amp fuse
- User Manual
- Calibration data
- 1 yr limited commercial use warranty
- 1 yr limited home use warranty