The XTAR B20 Pilot super bright torch is fitted with the latest high output CREE XM-L U3 LED bulb to produce a very high light output of approximately 1000 lumens and provide ultra-bright, white, even light with no black spots.
Made with 6N01 Aircraft Grade Aluminium Alloy and premium Type III hard anodised anti-abrasive finish for superior durability.
- Output 1000 lumens, 11100 candela, beam range 210 metres
- Run time up to 70 hours (on low setting)
- 5 illumination levels - Turbo (1000Lm approx' run time 3.1hrs. High 600Lm, 3.3hrs. Medium 250Lm, 7.5hrs. Low 30Lm 70hrs. Doubvle click SOS function 250Lm)
- Water to IPX8 rating
- Impact resistant to 1.5 metres
- 140mm long x 34.5mm (Head diameter) and 25.4mm (Body diameter)
- Digitally regulated output - maintains constant brightness
- Memory function - Last setting automatically saved
- Reverse polarity protection to prevent damage from incorrect battery insertion
- Gold plated anti-oxidising double springs for shock resistance and excellent battery contact
- Anti-roll, slip-resistant body design
- Ultra-clear tempered glass lens with anti-reflective coating
- Two year warranty
- This product is a complete set. It comes with MP1 charger complete with SAA / MEPS Australian approved 100-240VAC (world voltage) AC adaptor & 12VDC car adaptor. Also included a 3.1Ah 18650 XTAR protected battery manufactured using premium quality Japanese made Panasonic cell inside. Also includes stainless steel clip, holster, lanyard, extra O-Ring in a tough carry case.
- For extra batteries we recommend using our range of lithium ion
protected batteries using the highest grade Japanese brand cells. For
this model flashlight we offer rechargeable battery models TB-18650IC26 (Sanyo Li-Ion cell 2.6Ah) or the high capacity TB-18650IC31 (Panasonic LiIon cell 3.1Ah) or the ultra high capacity TB-18650IC34 (Panasonic LiIon cell 3.4Ah).
- For rechargeable battery charging options please view our range of XTAR chargers.
- For storing extra batteries we recommend the PBC4 battery case
- Keep the threads and 'O' ring seals used in LED torches in good condition by applying XTAR Silicone Grease Lubricant
Click here to download A3 Selection Chart for the complete Xtar Torch Range