ANSMANN Industrial Lithium Batteries are intended for professional industrial applications with very high discharge currents, amongst other uses.
Suitable for industrial use, particularly well suited for energy intensive devices with high current draw such as measurement devices, digital cameras, flash units, MP3 players, handheld gaming devices, external sensors, GPS devices, and many more.
ADVANTAGES of ANSMANN Industrial Lithium:
- Up to 700% more power - The lithium batteries offer many times more power than alkaline batteries.
- High performance, even in extreme temperatures from -40°C to +60°C - Whether in extreme cold, on mountains or underwater - extreme lithium batteries are the batteries for professional and industrial demands. They are exceptionally tolerant of negative temperatures.
- Ultra-light - Lithium batteries are around 35% lighter than normal alkaline batteries. This is a great advantage that pays for itself quickly with all outdoor activities or when travelling.
- Long-term durability - The lithium batteries offer you reliable performance and long-term durability (10 years) alongside a very good price/performance ratio.
- TÜV approved - The batteries meet the highest of safety requirements. Amongst other things they have been successfully tested by the TÜV centre in Saarland with regard to electrical, thermal, geometrical and safety requirements.