Enecharger USB Battery Charger for 2 or 4 AA or AAA NiCd/NiMH (Includes 8 x Eneloop AA PRO Batteries)
Specially designed for rechargeable batteries used in digital and audio
products. The NC41500USB enecharger has the following features:
- Recharges 2 or 4 pcs of AA and AAA batteries at a time.
- Powered by an external AC switching mode adaptor with worldwide input (100 - 240VAC 50/60Hz)
- Includes 12V car lighter adaptor
- Includes USB cable for connection to powered USB devices.
- Circuit protection against damaging powered devices supply the USB input power
- 2 independent channels with individual cell LCD displays
- Intelligent microprocessor controlled
- Negative delta V automatic cut-off function
- Temperature sensors to avoid the battery from being damaged by over-heating
- Reverse polarity protection
- With maximum charging safety timer control for overcharge protection
- Fast charge rates AC or 12VDC input AA 1500mA, AAA 600mA. USB input AA/AAAx2 560mA, AA/AAAx4 280mA.
- Top off trickle charge rates: AA 60mA, AAA 35mA.
Battery Capacity, Size, Chemistry & Charge time
- 2700mAh NiMH AA 130 minutes
- 2500mAh NiMH AA 120 minutes
- 2000mAh NiMH AA 90 minutes
- 1700mAh NiMH AA 80 minutes
- 1000mAh NiMH AAA 120 minutes
- 800mAh NiMH AAA 95 minutes
For a selection of NiMH (nickel metal hydride) batteries suitable for this charger please click here .
The NC41500USB Replaces MW1270 charger in our line-up.
Features of Eneloop PRO batteries
- Eneloop technology: extra high capacity NiMH batteries ideal for devices with high power consumption such as digital cameras.
- Pre-charged and ready to use straight from the pack.
- Recharges up to 500 times. You'll use hundreds of alkaline
batteries just to match the overall life and performance of Eneloop
- Low self discharge means eneloop batteries are still ready for use even after long periods of storage - up to 85% after 1 year!
- Environmentally friendly - Eneloop batteries and packaging are completely recyclable.
- Rechargeable on most standard & fast chargers designed for NiMH batteries.
- Made in Japan.