This new enecharger is a fully automatic quick charger designed for 1 to 12 Ni-MH AAA & AA cells
Specially designed for rechargeable batteries used in digital and audio products. The enecharger has the following features:
- Recharges 1 to 12 pcs of any mix* of AA and AAA batteries at a time.
- Powered by an external ANZ (SAA) approved AC switching mode adaptor with worldwide input (100 - 240VAC 50/60Hz)
- Includes 12V car lighter adaptor
- Each cell charge independantly of the other
- 12 independent channels with individual LCD display for proper charge, discharge & trickle charge
- Intelligent microprocessor controlled
- With negative delta V cut-off function
- Refresh discharger function
- Temperature sensors to avoid the battery from being damaged by over-heating
- With mechanical & electrical protection against wrong polarity
- Auto detects faulty and non-rechargeable batteries
- With maximum charging timer control for overcharge protection
- Charge rate - AA cells 500mA, AAA cells 250mA
- Trickle Charge rate - AA cells 50mA, AAA cells 25mA
- Discharge rate - 250mA
Battery Capacity Charge time
- 700mAh 1.8 hours
- 800mAh 2.1 hours
- 900mAh 2.3 hours
- 1000mAh 2.5 hours
- 1500mAh 3.9 hours
- 1600mAh 4.2 hours
- 1800mAh 4.6 hours
- 2000mAh 5.2 hours
- 2300mAh 6.0 hours
- 2500mAh 6.4 hours
For a selection of NiMH (nickel metal hydride) batteries suitable for this charger please click here .
*Whilst this charger can charge any mix of NiMH AA/AAA batteries at the same time it is not recommended to use a mix of different batteries together in your battery powered equipment.
It is not recommended to charge cells below 700mAh on this charger. Use a lower output current charger for lower capacity cells.