||Enecharger Charger for 1 to 8 AA or AAA NiCd/NiMH
The NC8700 enecharger is a fully automatic quick charger designed for 1 to 8 Ni-MH AAA & AA cells .
Specially designed for rechargeable batteries used in digital and audio products. The enecharger has the following features:
- Recharges 1 to 8 piece of any mix* of AA and AAA batteries at a time.
- Powered by an external AC switching mode adaptor with worldwide input (100 - 240VAC 50/60Hz)
- Includes 12V car lighter adaptor
- Each cell charge independantly of the other
- 8 independent channels with individual LED display for proper charge, discharge & trickle charge
- Intelligent microprocessor controlled
- With negative delta V cut-off function
- Temperature sensors to avoid the battery from being damaged by over-heating
- With mechanical & electrical protection against wrong polarity
- With maximum charging timer control for overcharge protection
- Fast charge rate - 700mA
- Trickle charge rate - 20mA
- Discharge rate - 420mA
Battery Capacity, Size, Chemistry & Charge time
- 2700mAh AA NiMH 340 minutes
- 2500mAh AA NiMH 300 minutes
- 2300mAh AA NiMH 270 minutes
- 2100mAh AA NiMH 250 minutes
- 2000mAh AA NiMH 240 minutes
- 1700mAh AA NiMH 205 minutes
- 1000mAh AAA NiMH 120 minutes
- 900mAh AAA NiMH 110 minutes
- 800mAh AAA NiMH 95 minutes
* Whilst this charger can charge any mix of NiMH AA/AAA batteries at the same time it is not recommended to use a mix of different batteries together in your battery powered equipment.
It is not recommended to charge cells below 700mAh on this charger. Use a lower output current charger for lower capacity cells.
Click here to download printable brochure
General rule for charging NiCd & NiMH batteries
Click here for information on replacement batteries
NC8700 Charger for 1 to 8 AA or AAA NiCd/NiMH